Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published an Advertisement/Notification about Recruitment for Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Examination. Eligible Candidates, please read official notification/advertisements after applying for this post. You can find more details like Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, and how to apply online for this post.
1.Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Post Details:
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Recruitment for Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGL) various Group of post-Qualification and Department name details given below:
Exam Name: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Combined Graduate Level Examination.
2.Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Various post Details:
Combined Graduate Level Examination CGL divided into various groups and different Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations.
SSC Post Details:
- Assistant Audit Officer-Indian Audit & Accounts Department under CAG (Group-B)
- Assistant Accounts Officer-Indian Audit & Accounts Department under CAG (Group-B)
- Assistant Section Officer- Central Secretariat Service (Group-B)
- Assistant Section Officer- Intelligence Bureau IB (Group-B)
- Assistant Section Officer- Ministry of Railway (Group-B)
- Assistant Section Officer- Ministry of External Affairs (Group-B)
- Assistant Section Officer-AFHQ (Group-B)
- Assistant-Other Ministries/Departments/Organizations (Group-B)
- Inspector of Income Tax- CBDT (Group-C)
- Inspector (Central Excise)-CBIC (Group-B)
- Inspector (Preventive Officer)-CBIC
- Inspector (Examiner)-CBIC
- Assistant Enforcement Officer-Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue
- Sub Inspector- Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI)
- Inspector Posts-Department of Post
- Inspector-Central Bureau of Narcotics
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Recruitment for Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGL) eligible candidates can read Official Advertisements/notification.
Application Fee payable: Rs 100/-
Women candidates and candidates belonging to SC, ST, Persons with Disabilities (PwD), and Ex-servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of a fee. The application fee is payable for a Debit card/Credit Card, BHIM UPI, Net Banking, and SBI Challan.
Online Application fee can be paid by candidates up to 02-02-2021 (23:30 hours).
4.How to Apply Online:
Interested Candidates apply online Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Official Website.
|Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Combined Graduate Level Examination||Apply Online|
Start Date for Online Application : 29-12-2020
Last date and time for receipt of online applications: 31-01-2021
Last Date for Online Fee Payment: 02-02-2021
Last date for generation offline Challan : 04-02-2021
Last date for payment through Challan: 06-02-2021